+ Future: building a positive future
+ Future is the acknowledgement of our role in creating a better future and our commitment to having a positive impact.
Within + Future we focus on three key areas: People, Planet and Practices
We are committed to being a positive force in people's lives. From our employees and our clients, to supporting important social causes.
We recognise the power of collective action and drive towards making Startle's impact on the natural environment a positive one.
We acknowledge our choice to operate as an ethical and sustainable business and commit to put our values into action.
What has led us here?
Startle was founded with the desire to be a positive company built in. Since it’s conception, having a positive impact on the world has always been a consideration in how we operate and the choices we make. Here is a quick snapshot of some of the things we are proud to have achieved to date:
- We've offset our employees carbon footprint (including emissions from their home, holidays, travel and food)
- In 2020 we planted a total of 11,565 trees to aid reforestation projects
- We've raised over £14,000 for the British Heart Foundation kayaking the entire length of the River Thames
- We support all of our staff with paid leave to volunteer or give blood
- We've received The Planet Mark for our dedication to ethical and sustainable work practices
Whilst we are proud of our achievements to date, we know that we can do more. That's why we’ve set up + Future, a company initiative that we will use to drive forward a positive future.